$1000 is awarded to three members of the incoming freshman class and added to your fall semester’s financial aid. Winning this award will not impact other scholarships.
Write an essay, no more than 600 words long about your involvement in community service and leadership. Attach to your essay a list of the community service and/or leadership activities you have taken part of. Possible essay topics are:
· Why do you do community service?
· What do you get from doing community service?
· How can you make service to others a part of your daily life?
· How has community service and leadership helped you to grow?
· Discuss a situation in which you were in a leadership position and had to overcome an obstacle.
· How do you plan to continue doing community service in the future?
All essays must be received by midnight on Friday, September 13th. Essays can be emailed to @email, stop by our office or send the essays through inter-campus mail or postal mail to our office.
Contact our Service Vice President: